Full-Day Columbia Gorge Waterfalls Tour with Wine Tasting
Cleaning and safety practices
- Daylong excursion to the Columbia River Gorge & Mount Hood
- Splendid views with a stop at Crown Point Vista House
- Breathtaking double waterfall of Multnomah Falls
- Scenic Latourell Falls and Bridal Veil Falls
- Winetasting & shopping in the quaint town of Hood River
Private Full-Day Columbia Gorge Waterfalls Tour with Wine Tasting
Live commentary in English. This is a private tour.
City centre Portland Hotels we pick up at: AC Hotel Portland City centre , Ace Hotel , Benson Hotel, Canopy by Hilton – Pearl District, Courtyard by Marriott Portland City Centre, City centre Value Inn, Dossier, Econo Lodge Portland City Centre, Duniway Portland, Embassy Suites Portland City centre, Hampton Inn & Suites- Pearl, Heathman Hotel, Hilton Portland City centre, Holiday Inn Express & Suites, Hotel deLuxe, The Hoxton, Hotel Lucia, Hotel Modera, Royal Sonesta Portland, Hotel Rose, Hotel Vintage Portland, Hyatt Centric City centre Portland, Hyatt House Portland City centre, Hyatt Regency Portland At The Oregon Convention Centre, Inn at Northrup Station, Jupiter Hotel, Jupiter Next, The Mark Spencer Hotel, McMenamins Crystal Hotel, Nines Hotel, Northwest Portland Hostel & Guesthouse, The Paramount Hotel, Park Lane Suites & Inn, Porter Hotel, Bidwell Marriott Portland, Portland Marriott City centre Waterfront, Radisson RED Portland City centre, Residence Inn by Marriott Portland City centre RiverPlace, Residence Inn by Marriott Portland City centre/Pearl District, RiverPlace Hotel, Sentinel Hotel, Silver Cloud Inn, Society Hotel, University Place Hotel and Conference Centre, Woodlark, WorldMark Portland Waterfront Park, Courtyard Portland City centre Convention Centre, Crowne Plaza Portland City centre Convention Centre, DoubleTree by Hilton Portland, Hotel Eastlund, Quality Inn City centre Convention Centre, Inn at the Convention Centre, Shilo Inn Rose Garden
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- You must be 21 years of age and present a valid photo ID in order to consume alcohol.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- Hotel pickup is available from select city centre Portland hotels. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is cancelled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
What you can expect
Stunning views and amazing wines await you on this tour through the splendour of the Columbia River Gorge. A scenic and fun combination of wineries and waterfalls gives you a sense of the natural wonders that make this corner of the Pacific Northwest such a special place.
Once you set out from Portland, get a look at the many magnificent waterfalls along the creeks and rivers that feed into the mighty Columbia River. Stop at Crown Point for a visit to Vista House, where you can get some of the best views of the entire gorge ahead of a ride to the incredible double waterfall of Multnomah Falls.
After visits to Latourell Falls, Bridal Veil Falls, and Multnomah Falls we will continue East to the town of Hood River, where natural beauty creates for a windsurfers paradise. Your guide will inform you how the incredible landscape was shaped many years ago.
Have lunch in Hood River at your choice of several establishments with views of Mt. Adams. Stroll down the street to the boutique shops and or visit one of the wine tasting rooms during your free time. Next, we will visit two vineyards in the region where each vineyard offers their unique wines, charming tasting rooms, and amazing mountain views.
At the end of the day we will travel back to Portland for hotel drop off.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Vehicles and venues kept vacant between travellers
- Social distancing measures in place
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Temperature checks available
- Masks required
- Hand sanitiser provided