Full-Day Mount Hood & Multnomah Falls Tour
Cleaning and safety practices
- Scenic drive from Portland to the Columbia River Gorge
- A visit to Timberline Lodge on the slopes of Mount Hood
- Views of some of the most beautiful waterfalls in the US
- Visit stunning Multnomah Falls
- Remarkable views from Rowena Crest
Private- Full-Day Mount Hood & Multnomah Falls Tour
Live commentary in English. Private tour.
City centre Portland Hotels we pick up at: AC Hotel Portland City centre , Ace Hotel , Benson Hotel, Canopy by Hilton – Pearl District, Courtyard by Marriott Portland City Centre, City centre Value Inn, Dossier, Econo Lodge Portland City Centre, Duniway Portland, Embassy Suites Portland City centre, Hampton Inn & Suites- Pearl, Heathman Hotel, Hilton Portland City centre, Holiday Inn Express & Suites, Hotel deLuxe, The Hoxton, Hotel Lucia, Hotel Modera, Royal Sonesta Portland, Hotel Rose, Hotel Vintage Portland, Hyatt Centric City centre Portland, Hyatt House Portland City centre, Hyatt Regency Portland At The Oregon Convention Centre, Inn at Northrup Station, Jupiter Hotel, Jupiter Next, The Mark Spencer Hotel, McMenamins Crystal Hotel, Nines Hotel, Northwest Portland Hostel & Guesthouse, The Paramount Hotel, Park Lane Suites & Inn, Porter Hotel, Bidwell Marriott Portland, Portland Marriott City centre Waterfront, Radisson RED Portland City centre, Residence Inn by Marriott Portland City centre RiverPlace, Residence Inn by Marriott Portland City centre/Pearl District, RiverPlace Hotel, Sentinel Hotel, Silver Cloud Inn, Society Hotel, University Place Hotel and Conference Centre, Woodlark, WorldMark Portland Waterfront Park, Courtyard Portland City centre Convention Centre, Crowne Plaza Portland City centre Convention Centre, DoubleTree by Hilton Portland, Hotel Eastlund, Quality Inn City centre Convention Centre, Inn at the Convention Centre, Shilo Inn Rose Garden
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Car seats are required for children who weigh less than 40 pounds (18 kg), and rear-facing car seats are required for children 11 months and younger or weighing less than 20 pounds (9 kg).
- You must provide your own car seat.
- Hotel pickup is available from select city centre Portland hotels. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15-30 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
What you can expect
Your day of exploring some of Oregon’s most famous natural attractions starts with hotel pickup in Portland. Then head out of the city to the Multnomah Falls, the second tallest waterfalls in the United States!
Enjoy the natural beauty while knowing it's just a taste of what's to come, starting with your first stop at Multnomah Falls, the most famous waterfall in Oregon. The second-highest year-round waterfall in the United States, iconic Multnomah Falls is fed by Larch Mountain’s underground springs.
Continue east along the highway to Hood River, a quaint town located at the confluence of the Columbia and Hood rivers on the Columbia River Gorge. Listen as your guide talks about the town’s environmental and cultural history and hear about the kiteboarders and windsurfers who skim across the waters of the gorge, one of the county's top stops for these two wind sports.
When you arrive in town, you have free time for lunch on your own. Pick one of the many restaurants to grab a bite, and then peruse the shops and wine-tasting rooms, if you wish (own expense).
Back with your guide, return to your tour vehicle and visit Rowena Crest, a farm stand (seasonally), Trillium Lake (seasonally), and Timberline Lodge, positioned at an elevation of 11,249 feet on Mt Hood, Oregon’s tallest peak. Hop out to tour the lodge or take a short walk around the lodge to enjoy its mountain scenery.
Your day trip ends with hotel drop-off in Portland.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Vehicles and venues kept vacant between travellers
- Social distancing measures in place
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Temperature checks available
- Masks required
- Hand sanitiser provided