Full-Day Northern Oregon Coast Tour
Cleaning and safety practices
- Relaxing scenic ride to natural beauty of the Pacific Coast
- Explore beautiful Short Sands beach
- Spend time in the charming seaside town of Cannon Beach
- Amazing views from Ecola State Park
- Starfish, crabs & sea slugs at Haytack Rock marine sanctuary
Private- Full-Day Northern Oregon Coast Tour
Live commentary in English. Private tour.
City centre Portland Hotels we pick up at: AC Hotel Portland City centre , Ace Hotel , Benson Hotel, Canopy by Hilton – Pearl District, Courtyard by Marriott Portland City Centre, City centre Value Inn, Dossier, Econo Lodge Portland City Centre, Duniway Portland, Embassy Suites Portland City centre, Hampton Inn & Suites- Pearl, Heathman Hotel, Hilton Portland City centre, Holiday Inn Express & Suites, Hotel deLuxe, The Hoxton, Hotel Lucia, Hotel Modera, Royal Sonesta Portland, Hotel Rose, Hotel Vintage Portland, Hyatt Centric City centre Portland, Hyatt House Portland City centre, Hyatt Regency Portland At The Oregon Convention Centre, Inn at Northrup Station, Jupiter Hotel, Jupiter Next, The Mark Spencer Hotel, McMenamins Crystal Hotel, Nines Hotel, Northwest Portland Hostel & Guesthouse, The Paramount Hotel, Park Lane Suites & Inn, Porter Hotel, Bidwell Marriott Portland, Portland Marriott City centre Waterfront, Radisson RED Portland City centre, Residence Inn by Marriott Portland City centre RiverPlace, Residence Inn by Marriott Portland City centre/Pearl District, RiverPlace Hotel, Sentinel Hotel, Silver Cloud Inn, Society Hotel, University Place Hotel and Conference Centre, Woodlark, WorldMark Portland Waterfront Park, Courtyard Portland City centre Convention Centre, Crowne Plaza Portland City centre Convention Centre, DoubleTree by Hilton Portland, Hotel Eastlund, Quality Inn City centre Convention Centre, Inn at the Convention Centre, Shilo Inn Rose Garden
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- You must provide your own car seat.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- Hotel pickup is available from select city centre Portland hotels. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
What you can expect
Marvel at Oregon's scenic grandeur as you enjoy dramatic views of its coastline. Stops may include Manzanita, Oswald West State Park/Short Sand Beach, Haystack Rock, Cannon Beach, Tillamook Rock Lighthouse/Ecola State Park, and of course, the majestic Pacific Ocean.
The tour begins with a stop at Neahkahnie Point. From this spot you look south for 30 miles! With a huge expanse of ocean before you, this is one of the coast’s best whale watching locations.
Next, we will stop in the town of Manzanita which is a beautiful oceanside city with seven miles of sandy beach and the third most photographed scenery in Oregon.
Short Sand Beach is our next stop. This is a beautifully secluded sandy beach with a 1/4-mile trail leading to breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean.
We will continue north and stop in Cannon Beach. This picturesque small-town village by the sea is easily walkable and you will be able to explore meandering pathways, enjoy public art and courtyards spilling over with flowers.
Next your tour brings you to historic Haystack Rock, a 235-foot-tall basalt monolith that serves as a marine wildlife sanctuary. Teeming with a myriad of aquatic and avian life forms, the Haystack Rock tidal pools shelter sea slugs, starfish, sea anemone, crabs, and limpets.
No visit to Cannon Beach would be complete without visiting Ecola State Park, perched dramatically on the edge of Tillamook Head.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Vehicles and venues kept vacant between travellers
- Social distancing measures in place
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Temperature checks available
- Masks required
- Hand sanitiser provided